Last updated December 16, 2019.
Affiliates including the following kinds of companies:
- Subsidiaries: present and future companies that Clothing 54 directly or indirectly owns
- Owners: present and future companies that directly or indirectly own Clothing 54
- Other Companies: present and future companies that may be directly or indirectly owned by Clothing 54 Owners
Examples of Clothing 54 Affiliates include QVC, HSN, Zulily, Ballard Designs, Garnet Hill, Grandin Road, and Ryllace.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
In General. We may collect information that can identify you (“personal information”) such as your name, phone number, mailing address and e-mail address as well as other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our Services, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Information You Provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our online Services or provide to us by phone or in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date, or other financial information), in addition to transactional data that we may retain. We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, your opinion about products and services we offer, and other demographic information.
- Information From Other Sources. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other Affiliates, business partners, contractors and other third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
- Information About Others. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our Services to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift, information that may interest them or messages (such as invitations) through our Services, we may store your personal information, and the personal information of each such recipient.
Information Collected Automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser when you use our online Services. This information may include your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see “Cookies” below), and the referring website address.
- Cookies. When you use our online Services, we may assign your computer or device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our online Services, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our online Services. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our online Services.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our online Services. We also may include web beacons and other similar technologies in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer users of our online Services to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming, or other activities. To opt out of our cookies used for this enhanced online display advertising.
- Information Collected By Third Parties. We may allow third parties, including our authorized service providers, Affiliates, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our online Services. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some of these third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our Affiliates, or other third parties;
- Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Services and other sites;
- Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes;
- Enforce our Conditions of Use and other terms and conditions;
- Manage our business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial Information. We may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our online Services, or by phone, fax, or mail, to enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to pre-qualify you for credit card and other offers that you might find of interest, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
Job Applicants. If you submit personal information to us when applying for a position with our company, the information will be used solely in connection with considering and acting upon your application. We may retain your personal information for a period of time, but only for the purpose of considering your application for current or future available positions. This information may be shared with our Affiliates for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for the particular position or other available positions, as well as with third-party service providers retained by us to collect, maintain and analyze candidate submissions for job postings.
Please review Your choices about collection and use of your information” below”.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our online Services or while using our other Services.
Personal Information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers or Affiliates that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our online Services functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our online Services, catalogs, by phone, or mail. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Business Partners. When you make purchases or engage in promotions offered through our online Services, catalogs or through our other Services, we may share personal information with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your e-mail address and other information to that merchant.
- Direct Mail Partners. From time to time we may share our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive mailings from these providers, you can notify us at any time by contacting us by telephone, e-mail: [email protected]; or by writing us at Clothing 54, Attn: Customer Service, 5566 West Chester Road, West Chester, OH 45069.
- Other Affiliates. We may share information we collect, including personal information, with our Affiliates. Sharing information with our Affiliates enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. Our Affiliates also will comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our online Services’ terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and Non-personal Information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. This aggregated data does not contain any personal information. We may also share it with third parties and our Affiliates to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our online Services, on websites of third parties, or by other means. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our online Services and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us by phone or mail. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our online Services because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services through our online Services or by phone or fax; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our online Services.
At any time you can choose to no longer receive commercial or promotional e-mails or newsletters from us. When your register or provide your e-mail address through our online Services, you will be given a choice as to whether you want to receive e-mail messages about special offers. You may modify your choice at any time, by modifying your e-mail subscription settings here. You also will be given the opportunity, in any commercial e-mail that we send to you, to opt out of receiving such messages in the future. It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. We may send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as service announcements, administrative notices, and surveys, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. Please note that changing information in your account, or otherwise opting out of receipt of promotional e-mail communications will only affect future activities or communications from us. If we have already provided your information to a third party before you have changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party.
Opt-out. If you do not wish to receive mailings from other companies or to have personal information shared with other companies, for their own direct marketing, please contact us by phone, e-mail or mail.
Under our Do-Not-Call policy you may instruct us not to call you for marketing purposes by contacting Clothing 54 customer service. We will implement your instructions within 30 days. We have policies and procedures in place and train our employees to honor your request. Please note that we may still need to call you for servicing or other non-marketing purposes.
We may share your name and mailing address with carefully selected businesses for purposes of sending you relevant catalog, magazine or fundraising offers in the mail.Our Company Contact Points
Email: [email protected]clothing54.com
Mail: Clothing 54
Attn: Customer Serivce
2514 Landmark Dr, Clearwater, FL 33761, United States
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our online Services to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure e-mail. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
We may provide areas on our online Services where you can post reviews of products. Such postings are governed by our Conditions of Use. In addition, such postings may appear on other websites or when searches are executed on the subject of your posting. We cannot control who reads your posting or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post, so we encourage you to exercise discretion and caution with respect to your personal information. Once you have posted information, you will not be able to edit or delete such information.
Our Services are general audience services, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
INFORMATION FOR USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
- This Privacy Statement does not apply to personal information that is collected through the websites of Clothing 54 Affiliates based outside the United States or through any other services offered by Clothing 54 Affiliates outside the United States.
- If you are visiting the Services from outside the United States, please be aware that information we obtain about you will be processed in the United States or in other jurisdictions. By using the Services you acknowledge and consent to the international transfer and processing of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement. Please be aware that the data protection laws and regulations that apply to your personal data transferred to the United States or other jurisdictions may be different from the laws in your country of residence.
NO RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
We may also collect information from your mobile device if you have downloaded any Clothing 54 mobile application(s). This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used may include, but are not limited to: your geographic location, how you use the Clothing 54 application(s), and information about the type of device you use. This information is sent to Clothing 54 as aggregate information, and is not traceable back to any individual, and cannot be used to identify an individual. To opt out of sharing this information, such as location, please review the terms and conditions before you download the application, or you may review the settings on your mobile device, or you may choose at any time to uninstall the Clothing 54 application(s) from your mobile device.
HOW TO CONTACT US
2514 Landmark Dr, Clearwater, FL 33761, United States
If you are a resident of California, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties and Affiliates for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is [email protected]clothing54.com
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
This “Your Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act” section is referred to as the “CCPA Notice”, and this CCPA Notice is effective on January 1, 2020. The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides certain new rights to “consumers” who are residents of California, and this CCPA Notice explains how Clothing 54 enables those rights for California residents who are customers or prospective customers using our services, and explains our California personal information practices as required by CCPA.
Please note that CCPA will be supplemented by regulations to be adopted under California law, and this CCPA Notice may be updated to reflect the adoption of such regulations. CCPA requires a summary of personal information practices for the prior twelve months, updated annually, and that summary is reflected in this CCPA Notice. We may update this CCPA Notice more frequently than annually to reflect changes in how.
This CCPA Notice, supplements our other privacy notices and policies and shall govern in the event of a conflict between this CCPA Notice or other privacy notices and policies. However, if any other notice about CCPA is provided at the point of collection, then that other notice shall govern in the event of a conflict with this CCPA Notice as permitted by applicable law.
NOTE FOR NON-CUSTOMERS OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS. Please note that this CCPA Notice does not apply to certain human resources data or business-to-business communications data, or those data subjects. If you would like information about human resources data or business-to-business communications data, please reach out to your contact at Clothing 54 .
COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Categories of Personal Information. Clothing 54 may collect personal information about customers and other users of our services who are California consumers including personal information within the following categories: identifiers; individual records; characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law; commercial information; biometric information; internet or other electronic network activity information; geolocation data; audio, electronic, visual, or similar information; professional or employment-related information; education information; and inferences information. The personal information described in this paragraph reflects categories of personal information, disclosure of which is required by CCPA.
Other Personal Information.
We may collect other information that meets CCPA’s definition of personal information but is not reflected by a category. If we do collect such other information, we will treat it as personal information as required by the CCPA, but will not include it when we are required to describe our practices by category of personal information.
Non-Personal Information. As permitted by applicable law, we do not treat deidentified data or aggregate consumer information as personal information, and we reserve the right to convert, or permit others to convert, personal information into deidentified data or aggregate consumer information. Also, as permitted by applicable law, we may choose not to treat publicly available information as personal information. CCPA does not require us to re-identify information or to keep personal information longer than we need it to respond to requests.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. Clothing 54 collects personal information from different sources.
Personal information we collect from you. Clothing 54 collects some personal information that you provide directly to us. This can include contact information, payment information, order information, communication information, feedback information, preferences information, pictures and videos that you send to us, and other information you provide to us. In addition, a customer may share personal information about other people with us, including recipients of purchases.
Personal information we collect automatically. Clothing 54 collects some personal information automatically when you use our services. This can include browsing and use information; information about devices that you use to access Clothing 54 services; information collected through cookies, pixels, and similar technology.
Personal information we create. Clothing 54 creates some personal information when you use our services or in the operation of our business. This can include analytics information; and inferences information.
Personal information we collect from third parties. Clothing 54 collects personal information from other companies. This can include updated address and shipping instructions information; credit information; information from advertisers; information from Facebook, Twitter and other similar platforms; information that is collected automatically through your use of our services; information from entities that provide information that supplements personal information we already have.
USES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Account provision and maintenance, including creating and managing your account with Clothing 54; providing customer service; verifying customer information; and providing other services in the course of Clothing 54 business operations
Product sales and fulfillment, including selling products; processing and shipping orders to you or to recipients you designate; managing returns; processing refunds; managing warranties
Customer service and communications, including responding to requests, comments, or questions through email, text message, telephone calls, postal mail, chat functions; providing interest-based advertising and other advertising, marketing and promotional content and messaging, managing and communicating through Clothing 54 presences on social media platforms and other platforms; maintaining user forms and product review capabilities; reviewing recorded calls or content of other communications for quality or customer service purposes; responding to requests for information and taking action that may be requested under CCPA
Improving services and user experience, including creating and updating applications, websites, and other features or functionality used by Clothing 54; debugging to identify and repair errors that may affect how the services function; engaging in analytics related to improving services or user experience
Personalizing user experience and marketing, including targeted product display; targeted marketing and advertising through the services; marketing through emails, text messages, and other communications methods; re-targeted marketing and advertising across other websites, devices, and platforms; auditing related to the performance of Clothing 54 advertising and marketing efforts; engaging in analytics to personalize user experience
Fraud prevention and information security, including measures to verify identity when an account is used for ordering or when the account is otherwise accessed; detecting and responding to fraud or security incidents; protecting against other malicious, deceptive, or illegal activity
Legal obligations, including prosecuting people responsible for fraudulent, malicious, deceptive or illegal activities; defending claims; notifying of product recalls or other issues related to products; enforcing and notifying of Clothing 54 terms and conditions, privacy statement and other policies and changes to such terms and conditions, privacy statement and other policies
Payment-related activities, including processing payments, checking credit-worthiness, evaluating payment options, managing installment payment programs, and managing private label credit card programs
Conducting research, analytics, surveys, and focus groups to improve customer experiences, develop services and products, provide better marketing and advertising,
Product safety or quality activities
Short-term, transient use permitted under CCPA
Any other legal purpose consistent with our applicable privacy statements.
SALES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. The concept of a “sale” under CCPA is different from what has traditionally been considered a “sale”, e.g., selling a customer list for money. Under CCPA, a “sale” potentially includes other uses or disclosures of personal information to third parties outside Clothing 54 in a commercial context where an exception to “sale” as provided by the CCPA does not exist. Because the concept of “sale” is arguably so broad under CCPA, Clothing 54 may conceivably be deemed to “sell” personal information described in the following categories, even if such “sales” are not the exchange of that personal information for money: identifiers; individual records; characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law; commercial information; internet or other electronic network activity information; geolocation data; audio, electronic, visual, or similar information; professional or employment-related information; and inferences information.
Please note that Clothing 54 will treat your direction to Clothing 54 to complete a transaction with us as your direction to have Clothing 54 provide certain related personal information that may be included in your transaction to a small group of vendors who provide services to fulfill your transaction, and we do not treat that as a sale. These include payment processors, fraud prevention services, and shippers.
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. In the furtherance of Clothing 54 business purposes, Clothing 54 may disclose personal information that are within the following categories: identifiers; individual records; characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law; commercial information; biometric information; internet or other electronic network activity information; geolocation data; audio, electronic, visual, or similar information; professional or employment-related information; and inferences information.
RIGHT OF DELETION. If you are a consumer (as defined in CCPA), you have the right to request that Clothing 54 delete any personal information about you that Clothing 54 has collected from you, but CCPA permits Clothing 54 to exclude some personal information from a deletion request if that personal information is necessary for Clothing 54 to maintain for certain permitted purposes under CCPA. Accordingly, Clothing 54 will comply with deletion requests made under CCPA, but some personal information about you may be retained by Clothing 54, as permitted under CCPA.
How to exercise right of deletion: If you are a consumer (as defined in CCPA), you may exercise your right to request deletion of your personal information by clicking here .
How to exercise right to opt-out of sales: If you are a “consumer” as defined under CCPA, you have the Right to Opt-Out of some sales of your personal information, and you may exercise your Right to Opt-Out by clicking here or by calling 1-888-263-9850.
RIGHT TO RECEIVE A COPY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION. If you are a “consumer” as defined in CCPA, then you have the right to request that Clothing 54 disclose to you the following information:
How to exercise right to receive a copy of personal information and other information: If you are a “consumer” as defined in CCPA, you may exercise your right to request a copy of the information described under this “RIGHT TO RECEIVE A COPY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION” section. You have the right to send us a request, no more than twice in a twelve-month period, by clicking here .
RIGHT TO RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT SALES AND DISCLOSURES FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you are a “consumer” as defined in CCPA, then you have the right to request that Clothing 54 disclose to you the following information:
How to exercise right to receive information about sales and disclosures for business purposes of personal information. If you are a “consumer” as defined in CCPA, you may exercise your right to request a copy of the information described under this “RIGHT TO RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT SALES AND DISCLOSURES FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION” section by clicking here or by calling.
RIGHT TO NON-DISCRIMINATION. If you are a “consumer” as defined in CCPA, then you have the right that a business shall not discriminate against you because you exercised rights under CCPA. However, we reserve the right to provide loyalty programs and other differential pricing and services as permitted by the CCPA, which will be subject to applicable terms and conditions of such programs.
LIMITATION OF RIGHTS; COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this CCPA Notice, we may collect, use and disclose personal information as required or permitted by applicable law and this may override CCPA rights. In addition, we need not honor any requests to the extent that doing so would infringe upon our or any other person or party’s rights or conflict with applicable law.
Nevada Residents:If you are a Nevada resident and would like to make a request under Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes, you may email us at [email protected]namestore.com. Please include “Nevada” in your email subject line, and include the following information in your email: your name, Nevada resident address, and email address.